U.P. and Away
U.P. Wide Delivery
The U.P.'s Cannabis Delivery Service
At The Fire Station, we’re proud to bring you the Upper Peninsula’s exclusive cannabis delivery service. Whether you’re in the heart of Marquette or nestled in the wilderness of the U.P., we’ll discreetly deliver the finest cannabis products right to your door. It’s our way of ensuring that you can access top-quality cannabis with the utmost convenience, no matter where you are.
Our U.P. wide cannabis delivery service takes discreet convenience seriously. When you place an order with us, it arrives in an unmarked vehicle, ensuring your privacy while enjoying the ease of delivery right to your doorstep. Your satisfaction and peace of mind are our top priorities.
Things to Know
How to Place Your Delivery Order
Adult use: Customers 21+ with a valid government issued ID can purchase products that are recreational.
Medical: Customers with a valid Medical Marijuana Card can purchase products from medical or recreational menus
By law, a customer cannot purchase both medical and recreational products in the same transaction.
- Click “delivery” and enter your delivery address when prompted
- Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart
Pro tip: Use the product filter feature at the top of the menu to display products by category or brand.
When you have finished selecting the items you would like to purchase, click on the cart icon in the upper right hand corner. If your shopping cart looks correct, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
All customers must upload a clear and complete photograph of the following documents:
Adult use: Valid government issued photo ID
Medical: Valid medical marijuana card and a valid government issued photo ID
When ordering delivery in the Marquette area, you may request a time that you prefer your delivery to take place.
Input your request within “Special Instructions” before selecting “Place Order.”
Please note, deliveries must be placed at least 24 hours in advance. Next day delivery is not guaranteed.
U.P. Wide: You will receive a call to confirm your order one day prior to the day that your order will go out for delivery. If you place your order on Monday, but our schedule does not come to your region until Thursday, you will receive a call to confirm your order on Wednesday.
Our Delivery Dispatcher will call the phone number listed under your Dutchie account to confirm your address via Google Maps, verify the delivery, and give you a delivery time window (usually 2 hours).
Local: You will not be receiving a call to confirm your order, but rather you will receive a text message when your delivery driver is on their way. This message typically arrives within 90 minutes of placing your order.
You can redeem points from your wallet over the phone or the request can be added in your special instructions if you would like to use points.
The Fire Station delivery schedule is based on six distinct zones throughout the Upper Peninsula. We deliver to these regions on various days throughout the week, with delivery services starting daily at 10 a.m.
Order now and have your delivery fees waived
Place an order between November 24 through December 31, 2023 and have your delivery fees waived.
Limit one per customer. Order must meet the order minimum.
U.P. Wide Delivery vs. Local Delivery
Local Delivery (Marquette County Area)
- The Fire Station considers local delivery to be any customer who resides in Zone 6 on our delivery map. This region encompasses most of Marquette County.
- Minimum $75 (pre-tax) order total required for local deliveries.
- There is a $5 delivery fee for local deliveries. This fee is included in your minimum order amount.
- Deliveries start at noon (12PM EST) six days of the week.
- We will automatically put your delivery on the next available route if no delivery time is requested.
- If your order is placed after 5 p.m., we will attempt to deliver it on our last route of the day. If this is not possible, we will put it on the first route of the following day.
U.P. Wide Delivery
- Minimum $125 (pre-tax) order total required for U.P. wide deliveries (Zones 1-5)
- There is a $15 delivery fee for U.P. wide deliveries. This fee is included in your minimum order amount.
- Orders must be placed 24 hours prior. Deliveries start at noon (12PM EST) everyday.
- TFS Dispatch will call the phone number provided with each order to confirm and verify the order, address (zone #), and contact information.
TFS will not deliver to islands or addresses located on seasonal roads during off-season times
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I love the Negaunee store, staff and delivery people.”
Avg. rating of 4.6 out of 249 reviews